I/O Spaces offers event space sponsorships for non-profits, and local organizations.
- Applicants must apply at least 14 business days before the event is scheduled (if the event is happening sooner, please indicate in the application.)
- The organization must either be a non-profit, diaspora/minority focused, social ventures or local community organization.
- The event duration should be between 1 and 4 hours inclusive of setup and load out.
- The event most be open to public.
- Applicants must NOT use the space for private events or any type revenue-generating (e.g paid entrance, paid tickets, auction, vendor sales,) non-core values related activities; performances.
- I/O Spaces cannot guarantee that the spaces will be able to accommodate requests exactly as submitted.
- A $75 setup & cleaning fee will be required.
- A refundable security deposit will be required.
- Grantees cannot transfer hours to other companies or individuals.
- Grantees cannot retroactively apply hours to reservations already made with I/O Spaces.
- Grantees wishing to cancel a reservation must do so at least seven days in advance, or any deposit will be forfeited.
- In the event that a Grantee fails to show up for a booking made through the Community Space Grant, any deposit made will be forfeited.