As an I/O Spaces member you get a free event space booking once every quarter as part of your membership perks.
The Open Space will be available to host your event Monday through Friday from 6pm to 11pm. Learn more about the space in the event host guide. Our goal is to help highlight and support the members that make up the I/O community.
In order to schedule an event, please submit an application with details about your event (date and number of attendees) here: event form.
- Applicants must have been on any recurring monthly memberships for 60 days and should request at least 15 business days before the event is scheduled. All members as of 03/07/17 are eligible to apply.
- The event duration should be between 1 and 5 hours inclusive for setup and load out.
- Applicants may not use the space for non-core values related activities (e.g birthday party, loud music, performances).
- A $90 refundable security deposit and $60 setup/cleaning fee will be required at time of booking.
- Send a final count of attendees to I/O Spaces two days to the event date.
- Members cannot retroactively apply or combine hours to reservations already made with I/O Spaces.
- Members wishing to cancel a reservation must do so at least seven days in advance, or any deposit will be forfeited.
- In the event that a Members fails to show up for a booking made, any deposit made will be forfeited.
- Read the event faq for complete guidelines.
- I/O Spaces reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at anytime