As an I/O Spaces member you get a free event space booking rate as part of your membership perks.
- Applicants must have been on any monthly memberships for at least 30 days and should request at least 15 days before the event is scheduled.
- The event duration should be between 1 and 4 hours inclusive of setup, guest arrival and load out. Events may not go past 10pm, based on the last person to leave the space.
- Applicants may only host events which are open to the public, free to the I/O Spaces members and core values related activities.
- If accepted, a $100 refundable security deposit will be required at the time of the reservation.
- A $60 clean up fee will only apply if the following conditions are met:
- Events with over 20 attendees.
- Food (Snacks, Small Bites) and/or Drinks (Beverages, Coffee, Wine) will be served.
- The Open Space will be provided as is. You may setup the space as you need, but you are required to return the space back to its original configuration after use.
Terms & Conditions
- Members cannot retroactively apply or combine hours to reservations already made with I/O Spaces.
- Members wishing to cancel a reservation must do so at least seven business days in advance, or any deposit will be forfeited.
- In the event that a Members fails to show up for a booking made, or the event goes past booking time, any deposit made will be forfeited.
- Read the event faq for complete guidelines.
- I/O Spaces reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at anytime.