The Loft, 150-person event space will be available UP TO 50% off regular rates Monday to Friday. Availability is on a rolling basis. If you have additional questions, please email email@example.com
- Applicants must request at least 30 days, before the event is scheduled.
- Your Organisation must be affiliated with a not for profit organization or a local association/group located in the DMV.
- Applicants will not use the space for private invite-only events, non core values related activities; performances and joint collaboration events.
- I/O Spaces cannot guarantee that the spaces will be able to accommodate requests exactly as submitted.
- Applicants cannot transfer hours to other companies or individuals.
- Applicants cannot retroactively apply hours to reservations already made with I/O Spaces.
- Applicants wishing to reschedule reservation must do so at least 15 days in advance, other bookings policies will apply.
- In the event that a Grantee fails to show up for a booking made through the Community Space Grant, the deposit will be forfeited. No rescheduling will be approved.