Community Space Grants
With support from Tiphub Africa, we are excited to announce our Community Space Grants, where organisations can use our space to host their events for free.
Our Conference rooms will be made available once per week on Tuesday and Sunday. It accommodates up 12 people board room style or 10 people classroom style.
Our Open Space will be available once every week. Availability is on a rolling basis. Learn more about our space in our event host guide. If you have additional questions, please email email@example.com
- Applicants must apply at least 7 days, before the event is scheduled.
- The organisation must either be a non-profit, diaspora/minority focused, social ventures or local community organisation.
- The event duration should be between 1 and 4 hours inclusive of load in and load out.
- Applicants must NOT use the space for revenue-generating (e.g paid entrance, auction), non core values related activities; performances.
- I/O Spaces cannot guarantee that the spaces will be able to accommodate requests exactly as submitted.
- A $50 Setup & Cleaning Fee is required for every open space booking (This is not a booking fee).