The I/O Startup Alley
Apply & Register for the I/O Startup Alley at 2018 Georgetown’s Africa Business Conference, organized by I/O Spaces, Georgetown’s McDonough School of Business and the Walsh School of Foreign Service’s African Studies Program, the premiere exhibit hall will happen during the 2018 Georgetown Africa Business Conference to showcase cutting-edge startups and established companies who create innovative solutions focused to Africa and the Diaspora.
Based on the following 8 categories currently generating a lot of attention and investor interest in Africa and Locally, Only one startup per category will win the opportunity to purchase an exhibition table as an I/O Exhibitor. Pricing is below.
To be eligible your company should be in one of these 8 categories:
- AI & Machine Learning
- Foodtech / EduTech
- E-commerce & Retail / Fashion Marketplace
- Mobility & Transportation
- Robotics/Virtual & Augmented Reality
- Telemedecine & Health
Upon Acceptance, The Exhibitor Pricing Is As Follows:
- I/O Exhibitor Early Bird: $150 ( Includes one table at the I/O Startup Alley on Saturday 3 February and General Admission Conference Pass for two persons)
- General Exhibitor Early Bird: $250 (Includes one table at the I/O Startup Alley on Saturday 3 February and General Admission Conference Pass for two persons)
Your startup does not fit into a category? You can get register as a General Exhibitor, apply below.