Open House Description
The Project Management Professional (PMP)® is the most important globally industry-recognized certification for project managers. With the PMP certification, professionals can work in virtually any industry, with any methodology, and in any location. The PMP also increases earning potential. PMP Certification holders earn 20 percent more than their non-certified peers according to Earning Power: Project Management Salary Survey, Ninth Edition. Employers benefit as well. When more than one-third of their project managers are PMP-certified, organizations complete more of their projects goals on time and within budget. This course will prepare you to plan, lead and deliver professional projects successfully by applying the generally recognized practices of project management acknowledged by the Project Management Institute (PMI®).
What To Expect
- Define project and project management
- Initiate a project and plan project work.
- Develop project schedules
- Develop cost estimates and budgets.
- Plan project quality, staffing, and communications.
- Analyze project risks.
- Plan project procurement.
- Manage project procurement
- Execute project work.
- Monitor and control project work.
- Close the project.
- Prepare to pass the Project Management Institute (PMI)® Project Management
Professional (PMP)® exam while completing the required 35 contact hours/PDUs
- Prepare to pass the PMI® Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)
exam while completing the required 23 contact hours/PDUs
- Navigate process groups and knowledge areas from A Guide to the Project
Management Body of Knowledge, (PMBOK® Guide)
- Analyze the tools and techniques of the PMBOK® Guide processes