On April 4th I/O SPACES and The Made in Africa Experience, will be hosting an exhibit to showcase 50 years of innovations and achievements by Africans, Diaspora and African Immigrants in the US!
A select panel of judges will pick the final list from the nominees and each name alongside their achievement and year will be documented and showcased throughout the entire I/O SPACES Building and which will be open for public viewing starting spring 2020!
This exhibit will be first unveiling of the innovation list and Industries include:
- Technology (Software, AI, ML, Robotics, VR/AR)
- Healthcare, Health Tech, Wellness
- Lifestyle (Food & Drink, Gaming, Travel, Fashion, Beauty, Sports)
- Education/ EdTech, Consumer Tech
- Government & Public Policy
- Social Impact, PR, Journalism
- Community (Investors, Ecosystem builders, Nonprofits)
- Design, Development, Events, Marketing